Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Scent

Last nite, around 2 AM, me and some friends were sitting in FTZ ASIA NET playing a game of dota. All of a sudden, i sensed that there was a change in the atmosphere surrounding us. I couldn't put my finger on it, yet i could feel that something was different. I looked at arvindave if he could feel the same change as I, he didnt seem to have noticed anything.

Then i looked to my left, Reuben seemed to be in some great trauma, he was cursing and holding his nose. I barely had enough time to catch a glimpse of cheng chee smiling when it hit me......

The smell was unbearable....i had to take my hands of the keyboard to cover my nose. The smell took over, nothing could match it, not even the screams of reuben saying "BANGANG DON FART LA".................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home