Thursday, April 5, 2007

Right, I'm going through my finals now and life sucks. I'm using Reuben's pc(he is snoring beside me). He is sleep-talking too. Shows how much our exams screw us up.

1. My sleeping habits are totally screwed...what am i doing up at 5.43am during my exam week. It's not as if i got up early to study, i haven't slept.

2. My mid term sucked badly, I'm aiming to pass all...hopefully.

3. My friends are at home playing SPOILS, while I'm stuck here with my exams.

Which brings me to my next point.

The Spoils
It's a trading card game, try it, its better than magic. Try it before you make your silly judgements.

On to my second post:

WHATS UP WITH KL GIRLS

god, i went to sri hartamas for the first time in my life the other day (laugh if you must).
The girls there are......well, 90% of them are ...there's no other word for it...CUN!
I mean...i just don't get it...i thought Subang girls were hawt...apparently not as hot as KL girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home