Thursday, May 31, 2007

I realised recently that i'm the perfect example for don't judge a book by its cover. Really, god i'm weird.

1. My appearance scares some people away. When i go to a girl's house, her father looks at me as if i'll suddenly jump out and rape her or something. And keep in mind im not the only one there, its a PARTY for cryin out loud

2. Despite my appearance, with the long hair and piercings, im a huge nerd. Yea, sadly, i enjoy going to cyber cafes with friends. I enjoy playing nerdy card games. IM A NERD

3. Despite the nerd activities, i always love a good party. Wild. I love to get drunk, i love to get stoned, as long as im with the people im close too. Who could forget langkawi eh....

very hard to understand what i'm like by looking at me....

Some random chinese guy asked me in a dota game.

dude: Dun get angry ah....but are u a gangster"?

Me: Wat....wtf.......no la..

dude: Sry...i thought u are...cos ur face look like wanna kill someone like that.

Hate that guy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home