Friday, June 8, 2007

1) 5 things found in my bag
- Magic Folder with lots of cards, important. NERD!
- Folder, with outdated documents from 2 semesters ago.
- Magic Deckbox
- Pencil box
- Scattered cards here n there.

2) 5 things found in my wallet
- IC, Driving license, Atm card...some other cards.
- Money, about 60 bucks.
- Coins, about 23 cents.
- Uniten ID
- MUET slip. Don't know whats it doing in there.

3) 5 favourite things in your room
- Guitars
- bolster...
- Books
- Mp3 player
- Dust bin...so convenient. Putting a dustbin in my room changed my life i tell you.

4) 5 things you always wanted to do
- bungee jump, parachuting...
-Rub a random bald guy's head and shout BOTAK WAHAHAHAHAHAH.
- Meet Emma Watson...
- Shoot a sniper
- Drive a tank

5) 5 things you're currently into
- Magic cards...omg nerdzorz
- Dota..omg nerdzxcxzcozxrzx
- Company of heroes OMFFGSC X NERZOCZ
- Getting drunk/stoned
- Watching videos of me drunk/stoned.

6) 5 people that you wish to tag
I think everyone in my links place have been tagged....Cheng chee? I choose you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home